Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tenacious Rex

  Imagine one night seeing a comet crash into your backyard and as you go to observe, seeing it fall apart, the blue flames exstinguish, and a small reptillian figure emerging from the rubble.  Well if this ever happened to me, the small dinosaur would be a pet of mine named Rex.  Common name I know, but it only seems proper.  Also the young, near avian creature would have to be kept out of sight, less it be subject to testing and experimentation.  So he might not get much sunlight, but he'll be safe none the less.  Although, if it does show malicious nature or anything of the such, I might have to put it down.  That would have to be the only negative points to having a pet dinosaur, well that and having the occasional scratch/claw marks on me and my clothes.  So besides the potentional negative outcome of the creature and  the dino-sized... droppings, I wouldn't mind actually keeping and caring for the little extraterrestrial being.

No comments:

Post a Comment